This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories in the world of sustainable transportation and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla layoffs, VW’s release of the ID.Buzz price, the unveiling of the BMW iX1, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrekthe YouTube channel of.
Once the show ends around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived at Youtube and audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We have now a boss if you want to help us avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some great giveaways for our Patreons and more to come.
Here are some of the articles we will discuss during the podcast:
- Elon Musk asks all Tesla employees to return to the office or quit
- Elon Musk tells Tesla executives to ‘suspend all hiring’, cut 10% of staff, amid ‘super bad economic sentiment’
- Elon Musk clarifies Tesla layoffs only affect employees, still hiring hourly workers
- Tesla is getting the world’s largest casting machine, and it’s for Cybertruck
- Elon Musk says Tesla could have a working humanoid robot prototype by September 30
- BMW unveils iX1, its new entry-level electric car
- The VW ID.Buzz electric minibus is more expensive than expected
- DeLorean’s Alpha5 EV is a gull-winged sports coupe that accelerates from 0-88mph in 4.35s
- 2023 Chevy Bolt EV and EUV get $6,000 price cut, from $25,600
- Mercedes-Benz shares US prices for upcoming EQB SUV starting under $55,000
- Electric car price war is coming, says Ford CEO
- Buick Announces It Will Go All-Electric By 2030, Reveals Stunning Wildcat EV Concept
- Aptera has over 22,000 reservations for its solar electric car with up to 1,000 miles of range
Here’s the live stream of today’s episode from 4 p.m. ET (or video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.