This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories in the world of sustainable transportation and energy. This week, Tesla launches a cheaper Tesla Model Y in Europe, FSD gets a price hike, new Kia EV9 images, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrekthe YouTube channel of.
Once the show ends around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived at Youtube and audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We have now a boss if you want to help us avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some great giveaways for our Patreons and more to come.
Here are some of the articles we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla (TSLA) launches the cheaper Model Y in Europe
- Tesla releases new software update with cloud-based driver profiles and a bunch of goodies
- Tesla sends cease and desist to billionaire smear campaign
- Tesla FSD 10.69 update is rolling out with a $3,000 price hike, but is it worth it?
- Elon Musk tells early Tesla Full Self-Driving beta testers not to complain
- Tesla dominates charging experience satisfaction, and that’s a problem now that it’s gone public
- Tesla doubles its supercharger design team in Canada, pushing to build more charging stations
- Starlink direct to satellite is coming to Tesla vehicles, but not the way you expect
- Kia teases new EV9 images, its response to the Rivian R1S with all-wheel drive, 3rd row and more
- Ford reopens Mach-e order bank, pricing, colors and lineup updates
- Mercedes-Benz rolls the first EQS SUVs off the US assembly line – will it still be eligible for tax credits?
Here’s the live stream of today’s episode from 4 p.m. ET (or video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.