The technology needs of today’s deskless workers reflect the pressures they face in their daily work experiences. In this episode, we look at the mobile capabilities deskless workers enjoy today and how various technological advancements suit different roles.
Our guest, Trevor Metcalf from Resco, shares his perspective on the wide range of organizations investing in new solutions for field workers and how they prioritize these requirements to deliver optimized solutions for different scenarios, from humanitarian work retail, travel and leisure.
And Trevor shares an interesting perspective on the future of mobile solutions. More and more organizations are coming to the idea that the entire workforce can embrace mobile solutions, he says, enabling them to design a future that, in some cases, is completely free of mobile devices. desktop interfaces.
- 1:15 – What’s the macro view of the experiences of deskless workers today?
- 3:00 p.m. – Pressure from employers to ensure positive workforce engagement
- 4:30 p.m. – How do you define the officeless workforce today?
- 7:30 am – What are the next mobile technology opportunities for workers?
- 10:30 – Why deskless workers need bespoke solutions that aren’t generic
- 12:30 – Resco customer testimonials that reflect the typical needs of various types of organizations
- 16:30 – How to design for the needs of workers
- 18:00 – Why starting small on new mobile capabilities is a smart approach in many cases
- 19:00 – Why today’s mobile solutions can stand on their own, without a desktop interface for the back office
- 23:45 – Planning for Resco.connect 2022
A message from Resco:
Join Resco on June 9, 2022 in Charleston, SC at Resco.connect 2022 to share ideas and spark debate around deskless workers.
Explore the agenda and secure your tickets while they last!
We are Resco, one of the world leaders in the development of cross-platform mobile software solutions. We enable companies to collect, access, share and evaluate vital business data in the field.
Today, Resco products engage more than 200,000 licensed users at more than 2,000 enterprise customers worldwide and are supported by a network of more than 600 partners.
If you want to know more about Resco, visit: https://www.resco.net