This episode is sponsored by KwikTag by enChoice. To learn more about KwikTag and the benefits of SimplyAP, the cloud-based endpoint automation solution, visit kwiktag.com.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central ecosystem has undergone drastic changes over the past few years, largely due to rapid product evolution. This greater maturity means that the product can now meet the needs of more organizations, which has also attracted more ISVs willing to invest in integrating their solutions.
Our KwikTag by enChoice guests, Director of Marketing and Channel Mary Miller and VP of Product Mike Fernandes, share their insights into changes in the Business Central ecosystem, from buyer attitudes to ISV priorities. Solutions of the future will be easier to deploy (such as through AppSource), provide more prebuilt AI capabilities, and generally do more for less.
Mary and Mike discuss the significance of enChoice’s acquisition of AI-powered OCR platform provider Sypht and the launch of SimplyAP for Business Central, KwikTag’s new solution for BC designed for deployment and rapid adoption.
- 1:30 – How do Mike and Mary see the Business Central market today?
- 5:00 – Important advancements in Business Central that help ISVs release integrated products
- 7:00 – Improvements to Business Central APIs and Solution Publishing
- 9:00 – Why young workers are changing expectations about how easy it is to find, deploy, and use enterprise solutions
- 10:30 – How Kwiktag adapted its product strategy to meet market demands
- 13:45 – Adjusting price and technology to meet the needs of growing organizations that need access point automation
- 3:00 p.m. – Opportunities to add intelligence to the AP process in KwikTag’s product roadmap through the acquisition of Sypht
- 5:00 p.m. – The launch of SimplyAP for Business Central
- 6:30 p.m. – Planning for the second half of 2022