FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Following Friday’s filing deadline for school board races, the Allen County Elections Committee on Monday released a list of all the candidates who will be on the ballot this fall.
East Allen County schools have only one incumbent vying for re-election with two spots up for grabs from newcomers.
- George Nicklow (Dist 1R)
- *Timonthy Hines (Dist 1R)
Beth Wood (Dist 2E)
- Darnell Hicks (Dist 3E)
- Lee Wilson, Jr. (Dist 3E)
- Pamela Dukes (Dist 3E)
Fort Wayne Community Schools has a contested race with three other undisputed incumbents.
- Jeannette Jaquish (Dist 1)
- *Julia Hollingsworth (Dist 1)
*Rohli Booker (Dist 4)
- *Anne Duff (in general)
- *Maria Norman (in general)
Both starters from Northwestern Allen County Schools will face off against challengers.
- Benjamin MacDonald (Dist 3)
- *Kristi Schlatter (Dist 3)
- Christine Gilsinger (At Large Dist 4)
- Darren Vogt (At Large Dist 4)
- *Elizabeth Hathaway (At Large Dist 4)
- Eric Ellingson (At Large Dist 4)
- Jessica Hopkins (At Large Dist 4)
- Rick Norton (At Large Dist 4)
Southwest Allen County Schools has one member seeking re-election.
- Amanda Tokos (in general)
- Dawn Fritts (In general)
- *Doug Copley (in general)
- Kim Moppert (In General)
- Stephanie Veit (non-executive)
Voters will vote twice for a large number of seats in the FWCS, NACS and SACS.
Election day is Tuesday, November 8, 2022.