This episode of the Managing Madrid podcast is brought to you Moxy South Beach Hotel, where you should book your stay when you come see us for our live podcast in Miami in January. Tickets for the event can be purchased here.
In this episode, Kiyan Sobhani, Euan McTear and Om Arvind discuss:
- The gap between Real Madrid and Athletic Club
- Comparing this game to the last two previous clashes between these two teams
- Are we surprised that Real Madrid didn’t play deeper?
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- The lack of synergy between Mendy and Vinicius
- Luka Modric and Toni Kroos
- Should Marcelino have started Nico Williams and Raul Garcia?
- Mendy, the demoralizer
- athletic press
- Should Rodrygo be the No.1 right winger?
- The wave of athletics in the last 20 minutes
- Review the referee’s decision
- Post-game celebrations and shenanigans
- Why do we have a connection with the Rangers?
- Will the SuperCopa be played in other countries in the future?
- The Saudi Arabia experience
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please join our Real Madrid army for more bonus content at Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets for these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast World Tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, editorials, tactical analysis, artwork and of course podcasts. It also serves as a means for real Madrid fans to connect and chat about the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly to make it what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real, full-time presence in maintaining this website and its podcasts.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Euan McTear (@emctear)