It has been a long week in Lakewood. We know how loaded things can be. Great news is easy to miss. Patch is here to help. Here is the news from the past week that you just need to read.
Are you a local business owner or distributor in Lakewood? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
Wind all night. High: 82 Low: 71.
Here are the best stories today in Lakewood:
- Schools in the town of Lakewood: “Yesterday, members of the LHS Key Club planted American flags in remembrance of all the victims of the 9/11 attacks. The club honors those we have lost with this memorial every year. A proud tradition we wish never to see. have. # PatriotDay2021 “(Facebook)
- LakewoodAlive: “On Sunday we celebrate Lakewood’s amazing small business community. Located at 13337 Madison Avenue, Revival is an all-natural, sustainable beauty brand made in Lakewood. Revival Body Care is a line of skin care products, lips and hair … “(Facebook)
- City of Lakewood, Ohio – Municipal Government: ” ” (Facebook)
- City of Lakewood, Ohio – Municipal Government: “Remember that the Lakewood Community Festival takes place on Saturday in Madison Park. The town will be selling signage. There are over 240 signs available and they will be sold for $ 25 (cash only). there is no advance sale so come and enjoy … “(Facebook)
- Schools in the town of Lakewood: “At Lakewood City Schools, our amazing staff are the star of the show. We invite you to take the opportunity to meet Jaret Bregitzer, preschool teacher at the Taft Center for Innovation, as we shine the spotlight on him in LAKEWOOD’S L … ” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Saturday. See you soon! If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Chris Mosby
About me: The Ohio publisher of Patch, casting my close eye on Northeast Ohio. Please write to me at [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Lakewood Daily? Contact me at [email protected]