WHAT: Regular meeting of the Muskogee Public Works and Finance Committees.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
O: City Council Chamber, Third Floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave
ON TV: Live streaming on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who wish to address the advisers at the meeting must register at least 15 minutes before the start of the meeting.
PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAM
• Minutes of the Public Works Committee of the September 20th meeting.
• Order No. 4131-A, modifying the zoning of property 5028 W. Okmulgee from C-1, Local Commercial, to C-2, General Commercial, and authorizing revisions to the zoning map to reflect said change if it is approved.
• Appointment of Bonito Gay for a three-year term with the Muskogee Housing Authority, fulfilling Jack Farr’s expired term effective October 1.
• Modification of order n ° 3 for the automated meter reading system in the amount of $ 49,982.50.
• Minutes of the finance committee of the September 20th meeting.
• Presentation of the report on the Oklahoma Festival of Ballooning 2021.
• Contract amendment to provide an additional three year agreement with Kansas City Aerosports to provide balloon activities for future Oklahoma balloon festivals at Hatbox Field.
• Final payment to Williams Contracting LLC for Depot Green, project # 2019019, in the amount of $ 78,283.56.
• Designation of funds received under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 in the amount of $ 651,800 to be set aside for water and sewer infrastructure projects in the John T. Griffin Industrial Park.
• Receipt of donated funds for the months of June, July and August 2021 in the amount of $ 5,666.97 for the Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program as per the attached list.